Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Not the most exciting of posts

Sorry everyone but today will be yet another boring post. Due to a large amount of homework and studying for finals next week, my husband has requested that tonight be a leftovers night. (which is fine by me, we have so many chicken bundles left over from last night!) SO while you are reading this sad excuse of a post... I will be enjoying my delicious left over chicken bundles! MMM!!! (its so hard for me to say chicken bundles without mmm behind it!)


On a more fun note, I just got back from the chiropractor (had a nasty case of torticollis three months ago. Not sure what torticollis is? Click here to find out.)  and found out that my whole body is crooked! Yay (insert sarcasm here)!! This would probably be the result of my second bout with this fun (sarcasm again) health condition.

Sooo due to my lack of an exciting meal ( I was going to try that mac n cheese out tonight) I will post a fun cooking tip!

* Microwave a lemon for 15 seconds and double the juice you get
      before squeezing.

who knew! Well thanks for checking back. I promise I will have something a bit more exciting tomorrow! 
Until Tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment